Tuesday, June 24, 2008

3 years down

I have this feeling of constantly being overwhelmed with an unconquerable to-do list. But somehow I still manage to have a weekend full of amazing experiences with such lovely images to show for it. I want so badly to be able to tell people all of the incredible things that are going on and the hours and days slip by and all I seem able to do is post these mundane posts. However, I am still compelled to keep sharing, with the idea that at some point I will be back on the bandwagon of updating regularly here and possibly having something life-changing to share.

My big news? Well this past weekend of June 20th was the 3 year anniversary of my shop Paper Boat. Pretty big landmark- small business owner for 3 years, who would of thunk? Thanks for the support Milwaukee & beyond.

Fashion & 100% beef

Green painted grout

Bonfire on the Milwaukee River

Bonfire on the Milwaukee River

New window #1 at night during the gallery reception

Oklahoma Tap: the lineup

Oklahoma Tap: Milwaukee at its best

No comments: