Tuesday, December 2, 2008

two dollar bills

I picked up this letter pressed postcard from rar rar press at Art vs. Craft. The show was a total success. Besides some heat in the downstairs area that made some folks uncomfortable all the feedback so far has been really positive. 65 vendors, 3500 shoppers, a line around the block for the first hour to get in.....

Lisa Congdon is here from San Francisco installing her show all week at Paper Boat. It's going to be super dope when it's all up.


Wish I felt better today, I would like to craw up into this swan and take a nap. I found this image on the BibliOdyssey blog. I was reminded of how amazing it is and lost a good 30-45 minutes on it right away.

1 comment:

sarahelizabeth said...

yay! but sorry you feel bad...it must be one of those days