Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Sam Macon: Psychic Conversation #9

Sometimes your best friend makes something so radical you want to tell the world.

Crocodiles: Sunday

Director Sam Macon works non-stop like no one else I've met. I couldn't ask for a better collaborator and seeing his most recent music video for Crocodiles released today on Nowness.com made me swell with pride. Wish I would of been home for the shoot so I could say I had a hand in this beautiful video.

I swear I could take screen shots of each frame & be happy. Sammy, I'm really hyped for you. 

Crocodiles: Sunday

 Crocodiles: Sunday

Crocodiles: Sunday

Crocodiles: Sunday

 Crocodiles: Sunday

Watch Crocodiles: Sunday (Psychic Conversation #9)

4 comments:

stephanie claire said...

awesome video and nowness got a hold of it? hell yeah.

Faythe Levine said...

I believe that the Crocodiles record label sent it to Nowness & they were super hyped on it!

mizkansas said...

You were in my dream this morning, Faythe. I'm glad my art direction is up to your standards. How have you been?

Faythe Levine said...

Love it when I make a random dream cameo! I had no idea you did art direction for this Courtney!